Tuesday, May 15

One day to go until The Monster Machine is released!

Hello again, I'm very excited about the release of my monster picture book 'The Monster Machine' published by Pavilion Childrens Books, after months of work and what seems like an era of waiting the day is finally just around the corner... one more day to go..! I'm more nervous than I was as a child waiting for Christmas.

Here is a sneaky peak at the back cover...

The Monster Machine, Back Cover

It reads 'My Dad is an inventor... he has just finished his latest and greatest invention. The Monster Machine!'
A story of fun, inventions and all the monster mischief you can imagine.

Monster friends and picture book readers get ready to order your copy, out tomorrow!

Order The Monster Machine by Nicola L Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment