Wednesday, May 16

Publication Day! The Monster Machine is out...

Today is that tomorrow I was excited about yesterday, which means my picture book The Monster Machine is finally out! Yes!
I'd like to thank my publisher Pavilion Children's books and my lovely editors Katie and Ben. Thanks guys :)


Here are a couple of interior spreads from the book -
The Monster Machine! © 2012 Nicola L Robinson all rights reserved

The Monsters... © 2012 Nicola L Robinson all rights reserved

I am really pleased with how the book has turned out and I still can't believe the number of pairs of eyes I have had to draw for it, this is a book with a lot of monsters. A couple of them even have three.

If you would like to get a copy for your own, it is now available from your favourite online and offline bookstores.

Get a copy...


No comments:

Post a Comment