Saturday, January 26

Monster Madness at Waterstones Nottingham!

A monster thank you! to everyone who got involved in my Monster Machine monster collage and colouring event today in the children's section in Waterstones Nottingham, it was brilliant to meet and chat with so many nice people and hopefully inspire some creative monster fun.

 The monster collage... 

I'd also like to thank Waterstones Nottingham and the team in the children's section for having me! The children's section in Nottingham Waterstones is a haven for young book lovers, while I was busy with the Monster Machine collage I overheard a number of outbursts from children who announced on arrival to their families that they would be staying in the childrens section 'all day'. Which I think is brilliant. Hurrah for childrens books!

You can pick up a copy of my monster picture book The Monster Machine published by Pavilion Children's Books  at your local Waterstones... the monsters are waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment