Friday, January 25

The Monster Machine - Free activity sheets to print out and colour!

The Monster Machine printables
Following on from my recent Pop Up Monster Card Tutorial- I am pleased to announce that I have added a new section to www.monstermachine.co.uk where I am offering various monster activity sheets to download, print, colour in and occasionally glue and make too.

The focus of these sheets is very much on decorating and drawing monsters and hopefully inspiring and encouraging some creative play, so there wont be any monster maths puzzles or monster grammar lessons, there are plenty of other resources around for that! Here it's all about monsters.

I intend to add to these sheets when I get chance, but I have put the first three up ready to download now in .pdf format here on THE MONSTER MACHINE activity page

So what do we have?
1 - Monster Dot to Dot, join up the dots and draw the monster! then colour him in.
2 - Draw some monsters! - Little monster is lonely, can you draw him some monster friends? 
3 - Monster Colouring - Monsters from The Monster Machine, wondering where monsters come from, to colour in.

If you're feeling a bit more adventurous and haven't had a go yet, why not try your hand at my Pop Up Monster Greeting Card! also linked on the activity page. It would make a monstrously good Valentines Day Card!

If you enjoy using these monster printables do let me (and the monsters) know- we'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment